Saturday, January 24, 2009

Adelaide...

Love it or hate it? And why?

I love it. Why? Well there's my friends of course- they're hugely entertaining and creative, and we never run out of stuff to do. I don't think I've ever been bored in Adelaide. Adelaide itself has some great events on. I don't care about pubs or clubs, but if I wanted to go, there's enough to keep me entertained, though not hundreds like in Sydney- but why does that matter? The city is not bad looking, I like that it feels safe, I like the feel of the community. I love that we have Fringe- my friends and I are going to it again this year of course. Except My Friend. :( I'm really looking forward to that! The comedians seem to enjoy Adelaide.

The things that people dislike Adelaide for, do not affect me at all and in some cases I actually consider them advantages.

So... how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails