Friday, January 16, 2009

ARGH

I need a vent post. I have that giant list of things to do, see below.
I'm looking up webhosting, and trying my best to concentrate. While my brother is whispering and making his girlfriend giggle behind me. Does he think I'm deaf? I can't concentrate on ASP.Net when I can hear annoying noises!
Then, Google decided ...


That my query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. This was after me searching for 12 pages already, for "ASP.Net 3.5 Webhosts Australia"

... how am I supposed to find a webhost now?

... and now my brother and his girlfriend are playing some sort of game on the tv riiiight next to my computer.
Oh yes I can see I'm going to get a lot done today.

Either that or I should go and get my dad's earmuff things that he wears when mowing the lawn or using the bandsaw.

I should go do some meditation or something, I can feel a crease in my forehead that's been there the past half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails