Monday, December 22, 2008

Sigh

Not to sound melodramatic but right now I'm really not in the mood to talk about it.
... Strange isn't it, that I was all "Oh yeah I'll blog about this" but right now? I really just want to avoid talking about it, and live my life as if nothing were wrong for a little while, even though there really is, and the twinges of loneliness have started. It's worse of course since it's Christmas, and all my other friends are super busy as well.

On the plus side, the bed and mattress got sold! We used Gumtree, because, hey, it's free. Which is important right now. However he lowered the price a few days before he left in the hope that it'd sell faster... and then we forgot to put it back up again after he left and his stuff was sitting in my shed. So, it probably would have sold for a lot more. Oh well, there's hope for the desk yet! And maybe there'll be some sort of fantastic bidding war!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails