Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ebay


One of the many things I intend to do to help the situation, is to sell things on Ebay. If people will spend $10,000 on a picture drawn in Paint of a 7 legged spider, or however many thousands on a piece of toast that looks like the Virgin Mary, or some.. what were they, trading cards, taken from some children who shoplifted them and opened them so the Mum paid for them and then sold them? Surely I'm in with a chance. Plus, my things are way less crap. Though maybe it's the crappiness that makes people want it. "Oh, I have a little piece of crazy internet history!" Yeah, you think that when you enjoy your ghost in a bottle...

I'm not expecting thousands for my items. (Though if you want to bid that much... I sure won't stop you!)

My first thing I put up is this, a little figurine (2 inches) of Jeeves and Wooster. I'll come back and explain who Jeeves and Wooster are later on. It took about 3 hours to make, and if you don't mind me saying so, I think it's rather cute. And yes, my hands are tiny.

Bids so far: 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails