Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Hate Immigration Rules

So, I have this fantastic friend. We've had some downs as well as our ups, but for the most part, he's fantastic. The only problem is, he's English. He really loves Adelaide, South Australia, and he loves his friends he's made here.

And now he has to go home. I don't want to lose my best friend. He doesn't want to lose me or any of the new life he's created either. And that's the predicament.

This blog will be talking about what I/we intend to do about that. A lot of it will be about how I/we intend to raise money to get him back here on a Student Visa, or about trying to get him a job (He's in Software Development, if anyone wants to offer him a job!), and about me trying to get to the UK, and also some stuff about Adelaide, Immigration, Friendship, and us.

I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you want to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails