Monday, November 24, 2008

Things to See in Australia -Part 2

6. Wine Tour Through the Hunter Valley
Yeah, it's a really nice area. :)

... if you like wine. I prefer to just drive around in it. And if you wanted to do winery stuff in South Australia, go to the Barossa Valley. The wine we make here is served in the best restaurants around the world.

7. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
On a personal note- Hell No. My brother wanted to climb it last time we went to Sydney and none of us would do it with him. I'm getting vertigo just thinking about it. It's the world's largest curved bridge apparently. And though I do believe that they haven't lost anyone on the trip... not my cup of tea. :P But if you're up for that sort of thing, go for it! I prefer to just walk on the road part of the bridge.

8. Brave the Waves and Bondi Beach

I suppose going to Bondi is one of those 'Do It So You Can Say You've Done It' things. Personally I don't find it an impressive beach. I'm also not a surfer, so I may not know what I'm talking about.

9.

Climb Mt Kosciusko

I'm really starting to suspect that the title of this article was very sadly misnamed.
Anyway, it's the largest mountain in Australia. I have no idea how 'hard' the walk is.

10.
Ride the Ghan Train

oo ooo! I've been on this one! Again when I was 5. :P
And not the whole way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails