Saturday, November 29, 2008

What I've Done To Help Today

I know that I've been posting a lot. It's because I keep thinking of new things to post up, and time's so short I can't just space them out to one a day.

So, here's what I've done to help in the past 24 hours.

Posted on the blog
Advertised the blog
Applied for Project Wonderful Ads, as I have 30 posts now.
Applied for Google Adsense Ads
Looked up where's best to sell furniture.
Looked up where's best to sell cars.
Tried to figure out how much he should sell his car for, since he wanted a second opinion.
Did some research for websites that will hopefully be a) fun, b) bring in some income through ads or services.

Worked out that if everyone in Adelaide gave only 5 cents to this, we'd have $50,000 with no problems.

If all the students in Adelaide Uni only donated $4 each, we'd be there as well.

I really do think that should be our strategy- a little, from a lot.


I also looked up things about charities and how to fundraise and how to support charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails